Members - Kibbi, IbrahimKibbi, Ibrahim
Ed.D. in Education, Major Curriculum and Teaching Boston University, U.S.A., 1995
Lead Trainer for Public School Principals in the area of School Improvement Planning
Educational Media and Technology
- Kibbi, Ibrahim, Abou Afach, Sara. The Role of the Flipped Classroom to Enhance User Experience in Cells and Molecules Course Junior-Leveled Students. International Journal of Innovation and Research in Educational Sciences (University Papers), Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.198-207, May 2016.
- Kibbi, Ibrahim, Bitar, Lina. The Effect of the Internet on Youths. Awrak Jamiaha (University Papers), No. 38, pp.355-384, year 20, 1/2013.
- Kibbi, Ibrahim, Saylami, Ghada. Social Affiliation and Languages Learning. Dar Alef Yae. 2012. (Arabic Language).
- Haraty, Ramzi, Kibbi, Ibrahim. Information Technology – First Secondary. Republic of Lybia. 2010. (Arabic Language).
-Kibbi, Ibrahim. Technology and Teaching. Dar El Fikr El allubani. 2008. (Arabic Language).
- Kibbi, Ibrahim, Mruweh, Mazen. Professors’ Opinions of the Faculty of Education in the Lebanese University About Actual and Future Role of the Faculty. Awrak Jamiaha (University Papers), No. 30, pp. 179 – 196, year 16, 2008. (Arabic Language).
- Kibbi, Ibrahim. Will Information Technology create a new Notion of Education much Wider than the the School Frontiers? Awrak Jamiaha (University Papers), No. 29, pp.143-171, year 15, Fall 2007.
- Melhem, Iaad, Kibbi, Ibrahim. Teaching Thinking for Children – Theory & Practice. Dar El Fikr El allubani. 2006. (Arabic Language).