Members - Ghusayni, RaoufGhusayni, Raouf
Ph.D. in Philosophy and History of Education Stanford University, USA, 1974
Director, Educational Resources Center, International College-Beirut Associate Professor, Department of Education,
American University of Beirut
Curriculum Theory, Social Studies Education, Moral Education, and Professional Development of Teachers
• President, Lebanese Association for Educational Studies
• Participated in planning and writing a National Strategy of Education for Lebanon
• Introduced a new curriculum framework for International College and supervised the writing of cur
• Director, Educational Resources Center, International College
• Headmaster, International School of London
• Director, Division of Education and Extension Programs, American University of Beirut
(2004): “The Role of School Curricula in Citizenship-building” [in Arabic]. In Issues of Citizenship in Lebanon: Dimensions and Current Challenges, pp. 97-112. Beirut: Lebanese Studies Center.
(2001): Values and Education (ed.) [in Arabic], Beirut, The Lebanese Association for Educational Studies.
(2001): "The Measurement of Moral Judgment" [in Arabic], (with Karma El-Hassan), in Ghusayni, R. (ed.), Values and Education, Beirut, The Lebanese Association for Educational Studies, pp.229-264
(1999): “The Controversy over the Teaching of Law” [in Arabic]. In The State and Education in Lebanon, pp.243-66. Edited by Munir Bashshur. Beirut: Lebanese Association for Educational Studies.