Members - Abouchedid, KamalAbouchedid, Kamal
Ph.D. Education, University of Manchester 1997
Dean, Faculty of Humanities
Notre Dame University - Louaize
Education, Psychology and Sociology
- Moussa, W. & Abouchedid, K. (2016). “New technologies and their implications for higher education’s democratic mission: Themes from the Arab region” (pp. 219-231), in Bergan, S, Gallager, T. and Harkavy, I. Higher Education for Democratic Innovation. Paris: Council of Europe Higher Education, Series No. 21.
- Abouchedid, K. & Abdelnour, G. (2015). Faculty research productivity in six Arab countries. International Review of Education. 61:673–690.
- Abouchedid, K. (2013). “Notre Dame University-Louaize”. In El- Amine, A. (Editor) Quality Issues in Higher Education in the Arab Countries. Beirut: Lebanese Association for Educational Studies (LAES).
- El Amine, A. & Abouchedid, K. (2013). “Quality measurement in higher education”. In El Amine, A. (Editor). Quality Issues in Higher Education in the Arab Countries. Beirut: Lebanese Association for Educational Studies (LAES).
- Abouchedid, K. (2012). “Diversity and education in Lebanon: Three issues of citizenship and one issue of social cohesion.” In Banks, J. (Editor). The Encyclopedia of Diversity in Education. USA: Sage Publications.
- Abouchedid, K. (2011). Advances or Drawbacks? Issues of Access to Education in Arab Countries. IAU Horizons, Vol. 17(2), pp. 18-19.